Re: Rome Loopfest photos

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Michael Peters<mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> just created a Flickr group for photos from the loopfest that took place
>in
> Rome this Saturday. If you were there please upload your photos too. I've
> just started uploading so please check in later to see some of my photos.
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/loopfestrome2009/

Ok, I just uploaded a bunch of pictures and videos from my crappy Sony
Ericsson. But I'm afraid there is more pasta and cornetti than gear
and looping. Some shots from Florence/Firenze as well.

I would also like to thank Massimiliano Liverani and Fabio Anile for
the great job they did with the two festivals in Florence and Rome!
With Sjaaks excellent event in Antwerp that makes three great
festivals on a row. Cool!

I heard recordings were done and hoping something will appear online.
A favorite of mine was Koan Loop Orchestra that played in Firence: big
band with lots of looping musicians improvising together. Many others
are also my favorites... actually everything was very interesting
listening if you ask me. A wonderful experience getting to hear it
all!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se