Re: Augustus Loop,Little Spacy and Crossfade Loop Synth (was RE: Antwerp Loopfest - video)

> I'm happy to say that I think you are wrong!

I'm also happy that I'm wrong! :)

> Maybe the reason you can't get this feature to work is that you have
> opened X-fade Loop Synth as an effect (in an effect insert slot)
> rather than as an instrument?

Good point, that might be the case. I was already wondering how you select
the instrument or the effect version in Mainstage. I saw only 1 when I
expended the drop down list but I probably selected an empty insert effect
slot on the channel strip ;) So that means if I select the instrument slot
I'll probably get what I was looking for.

Anyway, this reminds me of asking you if it's possible to re-order an
insert effect on a channel strip. Is that possible?

---
Sjaak - "The FDM"
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/