Re: Anyone into multi (frequency) band panning?

Don't worry, as soon I have anything material to share, this list will be the first to know!

best

Michael N

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Interesting! Please post updates on how your project proceeds in the future! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com