Re: Potential live looper tablet PC?

My quest for a new PC kind of started by my "wow" factor after playing
around with the HP Touchsmart PCs.  For fun, I tried to keep track of
how often I'm actually manipulating things on the computer with my
mouse.  The answer was "surprisingly low."  The price of the
touchiness seemed to about double the cost of the computer (though to
be fair it had a built in monitor, but I don't need a monitor).  The
plain truth is my fingers are usually playing guitar or keyboard most
of the time and most other manipulation happens with pedals.

I'm still interested, but more from a "recreate the sci-fi fantasy"
that's going on in my head standpoint.  If I were more of a DJish/Daft
Punk kind of guy I may have bitten, but I'm going to wait and maybe
retrofit my monitor to become a touch screen at a later date.