Re: In search of suggestions for odd stompboxes

zvex fuzz factory ( weirdest fuzz on the market )

zvex ringtone ( ring modulator with a sequencer )

mxr bluebox ( the most unlinear fuzz,octave oedal )

moog freq box ( audio controlled oscillator )

moog ring modulator

moog murf ( great filter )

boss sl20 ( slicer )

freq box and moog ring modulator has oscillator outs which is great. recording a new record based on these 2 oscillators!

best.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Wounded Breath" album is out now on Aucourant Records:
www.aucourantrecords.com

"wounded breath album will open you up to new experiences and
allow you to explore worlds previously closed to you."
Blogcritics, Richard Marcus

"wounded breath is an outstanding acousmatic record, period."
Massimo Ricci, touching extremes