Re: Augustus Loop, Little Spacy and Crossfade Loop Synth

> wow...stunning!

Hi Sim,
What I learned from the recent festivals when performing live is that I
ran out of ideas too quikly and that I ended up with compositions which
were too static or took too long before they would become interesting. So
I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and I've been
experimenting with the way I was using my pre-loopers. The general flow is
still the same as before:

* Synth sounds -> Pre-Fx -> Pre-loopers -> LP1

Old pre-loopers
* Little Spacy or Augustus Loop

New pre-loopers (in series)
* Little Spacy
* Crossfade Loop Synth
* Augustus Loop

So what you hear in this demo is the effect of short unsynced delays going
into Crossfade Loop Synth which results in 3 synced loops at different
pitch/speed which go into an analog delay of 0-8 sec's with 30-40%
feedback (Augustus). I have "transferred" 3 of these loops to different
unsynced tracks on the LP1, with different feedback and speed settings. I
also used the scramble function I think.

Anyway, thinking about what some other loopers have shown in Antwerp,
Firenze and Rome, there's a lot more to discover and learn for me... which
is good and fun!
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g.