Newb question about looping gear

Hi
Apologies for the beginner gear question and thanks in advance for any advice.

I am a keyboard player (chiefly Hammond, Rhodes, Clavinet), currently playing in an instrumental four piece.  Our guitarist is showing signs of extreme unreliability and we are probably going to transition to a trio.  I am interested in a simple, preferrably foot controlled looper to allow me to lay down one or two rhythm tracks and then improvise on top of them (I prefer to have both hands available for soloing).

I would be laying down everything live and erasing it, so no need for a lot of memory, no prerecorded tracks.

What is the best product available?

What is the best cheap product available?

Thanks
Andy Rice

--
Andrew Rice