Re: dual FX processors

Ah, I get it.  I've done this for years but I've always just had two
(or more) separate effect processors.  You could just get two Boss
VF-1s and mount them side by side and a single rack space processor.
I've seen them going for $150ish on ebay lately so that would be a
pretty powerful solution for not too much money.

Issues like this are one of the reasons I became the poster child for
the computer based looper.  I can have an incredibly versatile set up
that can change in a moment without me changing a single connection.
Need two of the same effect?  Run another instance of it. Changing the
order of effects is as easy as drag and drop.  I've got some tracks
feeding Mobius, others feeding Augustus Loop with the ability to apply
processing pre and post.  The setup I'm talking about including
software costs about what you'd pay for a Looperlative.