Re: another Cello looper

someone wrote (Mark Sottilaro?  I couldn't tell from the digest):

"I came across this woman a while ago and I love her stuff.  Not really
real time looping but since we're talking cellos..."

http://www.renamusic.com/2/home.php

Yeah,   Rena Jones is wonderful.   She's so talented and creative.

She played the Y2K4 International Live Looping Festival
and she most definitely looped.

And has anyone mentioned  the two person group,  LOOP!STATION
http://www.loopthis.com/

They have a wonderful cellist and a vocalist, both of whom loop a lot.

They have also played the Y2K Loopfest and I saw them
play a stellar show opening up for Thomas Dolby in San Francisco
(who was also doing some live looping and a lot of live midi looping)