Re: How to go all Software with guitar multieffector and looper

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Mark Sottilaro<zerocrossing@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'd like to hear examples of the exact same set up (source
> material, vst) rendered out as audio that sound different from
> different hosts.  I've just never noticed it at all.

Mark,

I wasn't talking about A/B testing playback of the same sound file in
different applications. I was talking about setting up typical effect
processing routings that to some part include the host application's
build-in plug-ins. Both Live (8.0.4 is my version) and Mainstage/Logic
has several built-in audio effect plug-ins and I just happen to like
the sound of on a lot better then the sound of the other. It's a
matter of taste  ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se