Re: MY NEW TOY

Yeah, it's really too bad that there's no also a single-device solution
for a stereo amp simulator to go along with this device.

Sure, it's possible to hook up a couple of Sans Amp pedals (either the
"Classic" or a pair of somethings from the new "Character" series) but
then again we're adding more devices, their wal-wart power supplies and
multiplying the mess of spaghetti on the floor to the point of
this-is-no-longer-the-simplicity-I-had-in-mind-when-I-started.

However, a couple of Sans Amp pedals is better than toting a couple of
amps.

We'll see what I wind up with.

But one thing is for sure, I'm not playing with the big rig anymore
where there is not plenty of time to set it up beforehand and then a
real proper sound check long before performance time - too many
heartbreaks.

Cheers,

Ted