RE: Antwerp loopfest - first mp3's available for download

> From: L.Angulo
> Sjaak thank you kindly for all this hard work you guys have
> done,been working a lot lately and i havent listened to the
> performances yet but i will as soon as i get a chance. Please
> send my regards to Ronald who did an outstanding job and
> again thank you specially for putting such a first class
> succesful festival! Luis

Thanks Luis, I've forwarded your message to Ronald. If I could make money
with making music and promoting it, I would start tomorrow ;) But I guess I
keep combining it with my current job, the best of both worlds.

Btw: I've added Fabio's mp3 to the website, see
http://euroloopfest.com/2009/antwerp/mp3/index.shtml

---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/