Re: ot.....mac question

At 12:04 PM -0400 7/3/09, Jim Goodin wrote:
>I tend to not like Firefox but I'm a bit strange by many.

Not so here: I don't think you're strange at all.  I erased that
thing from all my systems almost two years ago, and have rarely
missed it.  I thought it was great, when it was first released --
lean, fast, and functional.  But it quickly became an unmanageable
piece of bloatware.  Screw that noise.  If I wanna put up with
bloatware, I'll go install Microsoft Office.  :P

I'm not really the biggest fan of Safari, either, but at least I
don't wince when I use it.  Nowadays, it's usually either Opera
(occasional formatting quirkiness though) or Camino.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."