Re: Going full-time into looping in August

Well, when I first got the news in April, I was frightened, then I was
angry, and then I finally realized that it was a good thing.  I've got a
severance package coming my way and I already have my hands on my
retirement
account.  So, now I can take the money and happily do what I've really
wanted to do for the past 5 years.  I've got a list of things that I've
wanted Looperlative to do but haven't had the time to do them.  Now I have
the time and I can explore all of my ideas.

Bob