Re: Going full-time into looping in August

Best of luck Bob,

Hope to someday join the Looperlative community.

          joe

On Jul 6, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Bob Amstadt wrote:

Well, my day job will be coming to an end at the end of July.  I see this as a sign that it is time for me to move on.  So, I'm dedicating myself 100% to Looperlative starting in August.  It is my goal to provide better looping gear to the community and help bring more people into the world of looping.  Expect new offerings from Looperlative this year because you will have my undivided attention very shortly.

Loop on!

Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products