Re: Going full-time into looping in August

Bob congrats on the opportunity.  It's great that have some funds plus
the sev and can give looperative a full committment go as its rare in
our world to get to do what we really want to do.  Though I'm not as
knowledgeable about your product I look foward to learning where you
go with it.

All good things

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic