PrePrepared vs. Improvisational Live Looping Performances

good strategy: rehearse looping sets with a short time gap. keep the
lessons coming, master!

in regard to your new more-song-oriented-stuff--> GO FOR IT!!

it's the road, not the music.. it's the sounds, not you!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com