Re: Zero People (was: ambivalent feelings)

I totally agree with that Matt, except for Trance which is just sonic
wallpaper for a dance club for the most part.  Yup, people are into
all of those genres, but my guess is that if you look at most people's
iPods (including mine) the percentage of those is shockingly low
compared to your basic standard pop song structured based music.