Re: Zero People (was: ambivalent feelings)

Heck, even my ipod has a lot of pop song structured music, but it's on
there for mostly musical reasons.

But let's say that 10% of the music on people's ipods is instrumental.
Or even 5%. That's still a heck of a lot of music being listened to on
a global scale. Even if we take your original assertion that only
musicians listen to instrumental music. That's still a ton of people.

I dunno... to be honest I forget exactly what the argument was about.

Matt Davignon
Tour! www.ribosomemusic.com
Rigs! www.youtube.com/user/ribosomematt