Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: What happened to my repeater ? !

Salut JP,
voici les directives pour l'installation:

Instructions for system 2.04
1- first copy RBS_P1-4.rbf  and  Sys2-10b04.raf onto the flash card
2-  unplug power supply to repeater
3-  insert flash card
4-  power up repeater
5-  use tempo knob to select RBS_P16 -  press record to install
7-  see a message to "cycle power"
8-  unplug power supply to repeater
9-  power up repeater
10- use tempo knob to select Sys2-10