Re: couch-surfage in Brooklyn or Albany?

Matt hey.  Daryl mentioned your need to me this weekend.  I'm in Park
Slope in Brooklyn and invite you to to stay at my place.  We're
conveniently located on the F line which is good train to get near
Norio.  Daryl and I are doing a chinapainting show at norio the sunday
before you.  Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic