Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 12:15 PM
Subject: RC50

Hi there,
I was eventually thinking of replacing my repeater with the Roland RC 50. I guess this piece of gear has been discussed on the list quite a few times, but looking through the archives is a bit of a pain. Can someone tell me how good or bad this thing is versus the repeater?
Thanks for your help.
Cheers,
JPR