Live Looping Ensemble - Clips from the jam at the Florence Loopfest 2009

Hi all,
I've just uploaded 3 improvised jam sessions from the Florence Loopfest.
It was played as a "single act", but I've cut it in three parts which I hear like 3 different "pictures".

The line up was composed by:
- Rick Walker: found sound, percussions
- Per Boysen: EWI
- Sjaak Overgauuw: piano, synth
- Fabio Anile: piano, synth, drum loops
- Koan Loop Ensemble:
    -Massimo Liverani: theremin, air-synth, air-fx
    -Marco Canaccini: percussions
    -Massimo Fantoni; laptop (drum loops, samples)
    -Fabrizio Arrigo: piano
    -Fabio Capanni: el. guitar

I want to expecially drive your attention to the "electric guitar solos"....they are all played by Per Boysen with his EWI (among the other incredible sounds he's good to get from his meta-instrument)

You can listen in my podcast:
www.eterogeneo.com/podcast/eterogeneo.xml

or directly download at:
www.eterogeneo.com/podcast/Florence_03-06-09-Jam1.mp3