Re: sequences and the lp-1

well that's how the mini-soundscape was created...the loop was in overdub...i was playing into it and the drum machine was sending clock and half speed commands at the same time. the reverse clip was also created like that too. i wasn't sending other commands from my footswitch though...iso  havn't run into a problem with that yet

i don't know why mobius would have a problem receiving multiple commands though...

sim

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Simeon
> he heh, nice one per! mobius seems to act like a tape machine and spool up
> and down between the rate changes...sounds great!

Well, actually Mobius doesn't glide but goes directly to the half-note
step in speed/pitch. I was amazed too about how it sounds like
continuously re-pitching here, like a tape machine. Maybe it comes out
like that because the first loop was recorded with reverb? Or because
the steps are octaves and sort of confuses the ear/brain?

Anyway, I had some problems with Overdub and Multiply being
interrupted when feeding the looper MIDI Note sequences. How does that
work with the LP-1? Can you overdub like normal while also feeding the
LP-1 a stream of sequenced notes?

Per