GigSpam: Chinapainting tomorrow Live/NYC and Web

okay okay no more sensitivity here... gigs tomorrow I am very EXCITED about!

With Daryl out here in the east we are continuing with the trio (plus one webcast) of Chinapainting shows we began last week in Cleveland.

Chinapainting will be live tomorrow (Sunday July 19) first at 3:30pm EST on uStream.tv in a live webcast and then on stage in NYC, at 8pm.

Details...

First ever, Chinapainting live and in living color on uStream.tv, 12:30pm PST, 1:30pm MST, 2:30pm CST, 3:30pm EST, 8:30pm UK, 9:30pm western Europe and 4:30am Japan but please check the World Clock at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ to confirm times in your area.

The show URL is my Sunday series at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 .

And tomorrow night at 8pm in NYC on the lower east side of Manhattan...

ABC NoRio, COMA Improvised music series
156 Rivington (directions follow)

Take the F Train to Delancey Street or the JM, or Z Train to Essex. After you get out of the subway, walk one block north to Rivington Street and turn right. ABC No Rio is located between Suffok and Clinton Streets on the north side of the street, at 156 Rivington Street.

Thanks and hope to see you connect or if in NY then at both.

Jim

Check out Chinapainting's Night Blooming Cereus CD on Bandcamp.com @ http://jimgoodin.bandcamp.com/album/chinapainting-night-blooming-cereus

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural