Re: Open Letter to Mark Sottilaro from Rick Walker

Rick, Good news is that now that Mark has made his position clear, you
don't have to put any more energy into trying to include him..

I applaud Mark for his brutal honesty, especially knowing the probable
response (perception of him) from this community.. although from my
personal experiences, I think he is off base, and smelled a bit like
some sort of entitlement chip on one of his shoulders..

-cpr