Re: why we founded this list (So how and when can we get there?)

Cool to see I fired up the discussion. My stuff is up at www.soundclick.com\TygermanGrooveBand.
I didn't mean to imply that anyone on the list was actually at either extreme of the continuum. I guess more simply: if you want gigs you can take them. That a one man band can be much cheaper to the venue and more profitable to artist. Giving you an advantage over a band. I do believe that this advantage will make looping main stream.
I found the profiles and achieves. Just wanted to be able to have better searches on the members and messages. With all these new folks posting (with their URLs) I've been enjoying more looping music. I can tell I have a lot to learn from you guys.

Cheers,
-Ty