Re: why we founded this list

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:34 AM, Fabio_A<eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:

> But....Mark, let me say that your thoughts could be sincere (as they are)
> without being offensive. Sorry, but I didn't like the "personal" attack
> you've made (in my opinion), exposing in public each single thoughs of
>yours
> about the Walker Bros.

Then you should be mad at the person who posted the "Open Letter..." I
never had any intention of making my feelings and thoughts public
until I was cornered. Trust me, several warning shots were fired off
list in response to Miss Manners informing me of how bad I conduct
myself on the list.

Spend a moment thinking about posting a public "Open letter" to
someone who's obviously mad at you... it frankly blows my mind.  What
was the point? Drag me into some open public feud?  Not my style.