How to use moebius and guitar rig together

Hi to all the loopers!
As ou know i'm a newbie here, although i play live looping from many
years using simple instruments...
But let's go to the question:
I got a new macbook with OSX 10.5 and and recently i decided to use it
for looping.
I play guitars and other instruments like air synths theremins etc.
I dwnld moebius and i started playing it helped with my FCB1010 and it
works well.
But i'd like to  expand possibilities using other stuff that could me
avoid to use external multieffects etc etc
and i decided to use guitar rig, but i actually dont'k know the better
way to connect them.
Maybe a sw like live or cubase or logic could resolve the problem
bt...is the simplest way?
Have you opinions about that?
T.I.A.

Max Liver