Re: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

Nurse With Wound-The Surveillance Lounge
Throbbing Gristle-The Third Mind Movements
Iannis Xenakis- Electronic Music
Iannis Xenakis-Pleiades
Franco Battiato-Sulle Corde di Aries
Wonderwall Music by George Harrison
Edward Ka-Spel- Dream Logik, Part Two
Brian Eno-Discreet Music
Brian Eno-The Shutov Assembly
(Looper Thomas O'Neill)  Myxproject-Instance
Andrew Liles & Jean-Herve Peron- Fini!
Mort Garson-Black Mass Lucifer
Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come- Journey

(and the list goes on and on and on....ad infinitum...)

Cheers,
Rev Fever