GSPAM: Matt Davignon At House Party In Western Nassau County Tonight

To anyone who is in the City or has access to Western Nassau County (not far from JFK), I have put together an evening of music at my house headlining Matt Davignon who is in the midst of his East Coast tour.  Music kicks off at 8 PM with a set performed by Chris Peters and myself (theremin, electronics, sax, ewi. electronics) followed by a set by Matt.  Sorry for the late notice, but we'd love to have as many of you present as possible.  $5 donation to help defray Matt's expenses.  Salads and refreshments will be served.  Please email me off list for address and directions if you can make it!

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
11 Beach Street - 8th Floor