More Gigspam - two 'real' gigs, one 'virtual' - Sat 25th, Sun 26th, Weds 29th

Greetings dear LDers,
I'm pleased to announce three gigs in the coming week. I'm doing solo cello/laptop looping in London on Saturday, another in my ongoing series of Ustream broadcasts on Sunday and my debut performance with a great improvising group (probably v. little looping in this one, though I'll be taking my DL4) next Wednesday.
It would be great to see any of you there.

Saturday 25 July 8:00 pm
The Cross Kings (basement), 126 York Way, London W1 0AX
"Four very different live acts. In their own way they each make experimental electronic music,
but they buck the trend by being not-just-another-noodley-act: oh my god you might even find yourself dancing."
See flyer here: http://is.gd/1GByQ

Hoofus    www.hoofus.com
+
Chr15m
    www.sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m
+
Spoonfight   www.mcld.co.uk/spoonfight
+
Steve Moyes
 with video projections by Agnes Hay   www.stevemoyes.org.uk

Sunday 26 July 5:30 pm
Live audio and video streaming on Ustream

International times here
Solo improvisations
Follow link: Soundings From Behind The Net Curtain
Recordings of my three previous Ustream brodacasts can be seen there.

Wednesday 29 July  8:30 pm
Ryan's Bar, 118 Stoke Newington Church Street, London N16
flimflam presents:
PRIMAL FRUICAKE II - Frank Charlton (cornet), Annette Giesriegl (voice, electronics), Carmel Morrissey (voice, dance), SteveMoyes (cello), Illi Adato (percussion). Return with a new line-up for this international combo.
+
Simon Rose and Mark Sanders. Alto and baritone saxophonist back briefly from the States, reunited with one of GBs finest drummers.
Entrance £6.00/£4.00

Steve