To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Polyrhythm looping (WAS: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable)

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Fabio_A<eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's a recording I made with Mobius a few nights ago, with different time
signatures:
- drums and percussions (are not pre-recorded loops: i've played them on my
keyboard) play in 4/4
- bass part (later doubled with piano) plays in 5/4;
- piano arpeggios play in 5/4
- ther's also a steady high note piano playing in 6/8
- and other embellishments.

http://www.eterogeneo.com/podcast/Time_Signatures-Fabio_Anile.mp3
or on my itunes podcast

Wonderful!