Re: What are the current probs w/RC-50?NEW ONE?

> I'm unable to check the above, I only had the RC-50 for a day or so on
>loan.

Hi Andy,
Me too, I sold mine ;) But I remember it worked much better with OS 1.0.1
and the instructions documented on my site.

> ps. for legibility of text, advise that you
> don't use high contrast graphics as a backing

Good point, will change that with the next update
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g