Re: New USB powered MIDI foot controller for Mac

... at this price point, although a different device, i'd go for one
of the xavier's childs. USB scares me... but maybe apogee/mac combo
uses to work rock solid, ...

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com