Re: new looper in Logic 9

However, when  Apple took over emagic and rebranded Logic they
offered the entire package at a very low price ($499) and then
released no updates or bug fixes (except for the 8.0.2 which fixed
some catastrophic errors).

Now they have announced Logic 9... logic 8 is still broken...

The question is: Do you rely on Logic to earn your living?  Would you
risk that on speculating that it will work perfectly from version 9.0?

http://www.zmix.net