Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Gareth
Whittock<buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
> Erm - does anyone else here think this music is a bit, well,
> cack/mediocre/80's/lame/limp/unimaginative/uninspired etc etc?

Totally! Except for "uninspired", cause you can tell they play
inspired. I haven't heard stuff like that since the eighties! ;-)  And
I think it is an funny experience to here this music being played with
such a "listening" ensemble attitude. But this is not my favorite
music, Crimson never were either, back in the seventies/early
eighties. I'm just finding it very exciting to hear this now because
it is so out of time at this moment. I truly enjoy it as a "music time
machine" ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se