Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

Don't Knock the Rock!
been following ABelew fer ever-he can do no wrong in my book-got me into
looping back in the 80s w/his use of the EH16secDDL-which i got then and
still use.
(also his (ab)use of the EH BigMuff! which i encourage)
i do agree w/ BWalker that his overuse of compression is a bit much-but he
has used it since the beginning-so its his sound.