Re: FRO's rig - The Wandering Madman

umm, if there are no loopers in the rig, what relevance does it have to this list? At least an OT in the title would have been nice! o.O

-michael

>1. Full gear list: I can recognize some of the stuff (like Alesis QS8,
>what looks like a Behringer FCB1010 with chainsawed-off expression
>pedals, FRM RNP (?), Fireface800, two Fantom Rack units, MOTU MTP A/V,
>and a Line6 POD X3 Pro), but apart from that...
>2. Wiring chart, please! Including audio and MIDI (and video, and
>computers - are there any?)
>3. I'd also like a video where you set that up in 15 minutes,
>please...and finally,
>4. where's them damn loopers?

1. you got most of it.... add an alesis sr-18 for click, mixer is allan & heath, FMR RNC compressor, alesis i/o for drum triggers
and yeap...FBC1010 taken to a jigsaw.....plus a few magic black boxes....
2.ild rather massage my face with concrete- ;o) - allthough if i ever take the time to make one, ill be happy to send it to ya
3.ill try to include this when i post videos in a month or 2 - p.s. 2 CPU's...1 mac for video...1 pc for audio
4.they're in my head ;o)