Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

Hi Tilman

> c eb e g ab b
> a nice messiaen-like sound.

This is hilarious! That's exactly the custom harmonica layout I play most
of the time...

Another scale I like - never seen it anywhere so far- is maj3rd/halftone
scale:
C E F A Bb D Eb G Ab C Db ...

This is a quite interesting scale because it's progressing in the circle
of fourths. It is not an octave based scale. Yet, you can play this scale
up & down from various positions.

Has anyone ever tried this / heard anyone using this ???

best regards
Buzap