From: André Donawa <andre@andredonawa.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm
Subject: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

Hi,

I'm a little late to the party, but really enjoyed the posts.
So much interesting material here.
I'm always on the look out for fresh sounds.

I've been working on a pop project lately, so most of my listening has
been in this realm.

Here's what I've been digging.

Jack Conte - Love his free spirit and adventures with sound and video.
             http://www.youtube.com/user/jackcontemusic

Radio Darvish Persian Traditional Music - Got this from Derek at CDBabay
             http://www.radiodarvish.com/Radio_Darvish/Home.html

Knaan - Hip Hop with some African Flavours
             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB5RTkyN43s&feature=fvsr

Radiohead - In Rainbows - All I Need
             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY4APDrl66s

Emiliana Torrini - "Me and Armini"
             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9CB0LU_0c

Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba - ngoni wizards from Mali. I got to see them
play live earlier this year. Incredible!!
             http://www.myspace.com/bassekoukouyate

Hey Rick, I'm digging the Nik Bärtsch.

Peace,

Andre