Re: Boss looper contest in Germany

Akim said:
> As far as I can tell there isn't too much of a general difference
>between most loopers...

This is where you're obviously wrong, and this may also be why people
who absolutely need e.g. unrounded multiply or loop windowing for what
they do appear elitist, arrogant or whatever to you.

And don't give me that "I can't afford something else"...sell your
RC50 and use Mobius instead (free software). ;)

Apart from that - I'm curious: are you planning on taking part in the
contest? Is anyone else here?

(For those who are interested: I just received a statement from the
event mgt today and yes, a DD20 is "a boss looper" in the context of
the eligibility criteria for the contest).

Yours,

              Rainer