Re: Sonuus Guitar to Midi

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Christo Jota<chris@christojota.de> wrote:
> Maybe it´s ok with playing short notes but if using synth pads with a
>quite
> long
> release, those spheric sounds, it sounds awful with the wrong notes...

I played guitar with MIDI synth modules in a band and used the trick
to set each string to a unique MIDI channel and set the synth to
monophonic playback on each channel. This means every new note I play
on a string will mute whatever other note might have been triggered
from that string. It becomes easy to correct just one string in a
chord if you should get a "wrong note". And I also disabled pitch bend
on my synth patches.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se