Re: Sonuus Guitar to Midi

Roland GR-300. /thread

:)

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Mark Sottilaro <zerocrossing@gmail.com> wrote:
Of all the guitar synth experiences I've ever had, the only one I
still use and enjoy is using Line6's POD Farm and it's synth models.
Everything else just makes me feel like the MIDI guitar is playing me.
For triggering everything else I find an actual midi keyboard to be
worlds better.  Almost as if it were designed for it from the start.
;)

--
-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic