Re: anti-looper bigots

bwa ha ha! i've totally heard that!

Acoustic Music Series in San Diego thinks the same thing of me. i heard through the grapevine (i.e fan mail) that they won't have me back because of the looping (although their concerts are amplified and many guitarists perform there with looping pedals)

my advice: IGNORE THEM. i don't even respond to that kind of thing