Re: Sonuus Guitar to Midi

I know, I know. But for sheer responsiveness, you can't beat it as long as you can deal with the limits of the sound palette.

Mark Smart, who I think is on this list, came up with a design for a GR300 CV interface (http://www.marksmart.net/gearhack/gr300/analogmods/395report/Report.html) which intrigues me greatly, If I'm not mistaken, CV to midi conversion is very fast and accurate. If one had the dollars to throw at the problem, it seems like a CV interface based on the Roland pitch detector circuit of the GR300, which in turn fed a 6 channel CV to midi convertor would really be the best tracking midi guitar controller of all time!
Pardon my flight of fancy.    :)

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:39 PM, George
Ludwig<georgeludwigmusic@gmail.com> wrote: