Re: anti-looper bigots

Were they using mics on their acoustic instruments?

My take...we're all either 100% real or 100% totally fake...which means the distinction is meaningless.   I love to run my alto flute through my computer so that it is unrecognizable as a flute...is that real or fake? Who the hell cares. Anyone who gets hung up on these things probably isn't listening or is missing the point.

But one thing I like to do if someone acts like what you describe below, is to demonstrate to them that I can do what they do (which I can), but then point out that I choose not to do so far artistic reasons.  That usually shuts them up.

Kris