Re: anti-looper bigots / Miles & Teo

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:04 PM, andy butler<akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>> the Rev Fevers wrote:
>> "I wonder how they felt when they later found out that he and Teo
>Marcero
>> employed a lot of looping in the over all creation of Bitches Brew,etc.
>> Speaking of that, here is some inspirational reading.  Enjoy...
>>

>http://milesite.blogspot.com/2009/02/teo-macero-on-producing-miles-davis.html

I've started noticing those things just lately but when I bought
Bitches Brew in the mid seventies I had no idea it was spliced
together in that way. I didn't start in recording myself until 1980,
as I also got into rudimentary livelooping. Today the method Teo used
is what we all do when recording and editing on a DAW. Now I need to
copy the Bitches Brew to the iPod and enjoy some more listening to it.
Thanks fro the link, Rev.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se