Re: Ustream show vid

Yep, I dunno why anyone still produces a motherboard with USB <2.0 on it.
You'd think there'd be an obvious market for cards to accommodate devices
that may be so old they're probably going to cank it soon anyhoo, so that
motherboards could come with 2.0 and up only.

That being said, I'm planning on using not a regular webcam but my
widescreen vid corder via USB, just to see what happens.  I think it
should
look nice at least. :)