Re: anti-looper bigots / Miles & Teo

Andy posted this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hs-Ic-VobY

Holy shit! I was at that exact concert! Let's see if I can still name
the band from the back of my head...Kenny Garrett on alto, Marylin
Mazur on Percussion, Benny Rietveld on bass, Robert Irving and Adam
Holzmann on keys, and then I think it's that guitarist that played
guitar on a bass guitar - Joseph Foley McCreary...

Those were the days. Miles Davis may be the only jazz musician who
sounded completely Eighties without sounding tasteless ;)

             Rainer